This guide provides information to help Axom users and developers get up and running quickly.
It provides instructions for:
- Obtaining, building and installing third-party libraries on which Axom depends
- Configuring, building and installing the Axom component libraries you want to use
- Compiling and linking an application with Axom
Additional information about Axom can be found on the main Axom Web Page:
- Build system
- User guides and source code documentation for individual Axom components
- Developer guide, coding guidelines, etc.
- Communicating with the Axom development team (email lists, chat room, etc.)
- Zero to Axom: Quick install of Axom and Third Party Dependencies
- The Code
- Configuration and Building